— POSITION TYPE
— ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for long-term secure employment?
Great salary package for the right person + room to grow!
At West Coast Elevators, we can’t help but look for ways to do things better. In fact, it’s this drive for continuous improvement which has led to West Coast Elevators becoming one of the most trusted lift suppliers in our industry. We are locally owned and operated with a highly professional, motivated and friendly team who specialise in supplying the best products and services to meet the needs of the Australian industry. We are committed to exceeding our customers expectations.
It began with our people. We founded something great by recruiting people who genuinely want to help others and now we are seeking more of the best! – Sales Administrators to join our rapidly growing and successful Sales teams
The duties of this role include the following:
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Processing sales invoices and following up on aged receivables.
- Ensuring sales prices and contracts are up to date
- Ensure company procedures and systems are being followed throughout the sales process
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help achieve the team’s objectives
- Receiving & making phone calls with customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Dealing with and responding to a high volume of emails
- Receive and greet customers within the showroom
- Maintain a clean and presentable showroom and workspace
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office.
- Great customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Proactive approach to all tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Great administrative skills
- Good computer knowledge and keyboard skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage a number of projects/tasks at the same time.
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
—HOW TO APPLY
Join a successful Company who pride themselves on exceeding client expectations with their exceptional products and services.
All applications via email only: email@example.com