— POSITION TYPE
— ABOUT THE ROLE
- Our Sales Executives are responsible for servicing the Western Australia market and maintaining a high, professional level of customer care and service satisfaction in order to generate and achieve set sales budgets and targets.
- Maintain and build relationships with customers including builders, architects, home owners and be a key point of reference throughout the installation process.
- Respond to requested call-backs and emails in a timely fashion.
- Ensure quotes are followed up in an effective manner.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and report on statistics and trends in the marketplace.
- Sales background preferably in large household installation products, building/construction industry or similar.
- A strong background of achieving targets.
- Building customer relationships and databases.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to listen to the customer and understand and attend to their requirements.
- Sound technical skills and/or experience to be able to interpret plans to achieve a seamless transition from the customers requirements through to installation.
- PC skills including word, excel and email.
- Be punctual always.
The successful candidates for these positions will have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills as you will be representing the company whilst communicating with a range of high profile clients.
—HOW TO APPLY
Join a successful Company who pride themselves on exceeding client expectations with their exceptional products and services.
All applications via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org