Installation - Mechanical Fitters
— POSITION TYPE
— ABOUT THE ROLE
- Participate in the installation of West Coast Elevators product range in line with the company’s specific procedures and process.
- Participate in the Test, Tune and Servicing of West Coast Elevators product range in line with the company’s specific procedures and process.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Provide detailed feedback and reporting from the field as requested/required.
- Strong participation in product enhancement and continuous improvement.
- Participate in training of new and future employees.
- Participate in the on-call roster with associated duties and responsibilities.
- Participate in working away from home when requested/required.
- Participate in lift delivery to site
- Assist other trades where necessary and as instructed
- Be able to work unassisted when required
- Work in a safe manner always
- Always maintain a strong customer focus, accompanied with a positive and proactive attitude
- Show initiative with a willingness to grow within the role
- Be punctual always
- Always maintain a neat and presentable appearance. Company supplied uniform is to be worn at all times during all working hours.
- Always treat all customers with respect and represent the company’s brand.
- Respect and look after all company supplied tools and equipment.
The successful candidates for these positions will have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills as you will be representing the company whilst communicating with a range of high profile clients.
—HOW TO APPLY
Join a successful Company who pride themselves on exceeding client expectations with their exceptional products and services.
All applications via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org