About the lift
Commercial Stretcher lift
A medical and Aged Care elevator solution.
Complying to AS1735.1 / 12 General Passenger Lift, the commercial Stretcher lift package is designed specifically for commercial and public applications. This lift comes with all the requirements of AS1735.1 / 12. Complying to the Building Code of Australia (BCA) West Coast Elevators have tailored a complete package for every Stretcher lift as “standard”, making it an extremely reliable General Passenger lift with automatic sliding cabin and landing doors.
Each Stretcher lift package comes with
- Digital cabin and landing display
- Full height control operating panel with sleek button integration design
- 6 x LED ceiling lights
- Grey separate push buttons with braille
- Luxury skinplate and stainless steel wall finishes
- Cabin and landing door enabling keys
- Auto-dial phone with integrated soft touch button
- Brushed stainless steel handrail
- Voice Annunciator.
- Battery backup and cabin lighting in case of power failure
- Automatic return to any floor of your choice
- Full height light curtain protection beams across cabin entrance
- Over load alarm and indicator
- Creeping speed feature.
Available cabin configurations for your Stretcher lift
- Single entry in masonry shaft and metal structure
- Through entry in masonry shaft and metal structure.
1100w x 2100d (mm)
CLEAR DOOR OPENING
0.60m/s or 1.0m/s
Three Phase 415V