About the lift
Commercial Crown Lift
Complying to AS1735.1 / 12 General Passenger Lift
The Commercial Crown Lift package is designed specifically for Commercial and Public applications. This Lift comes with all the requirements of AS1735.1 / 12.
Complying to the Building Code of Australia (BCA) West Coast Elevators have tailored a complete package for every Commercial Crown Lift as “standard” making the Commercial Crown Lift an extremely reliable General Passenger lift with automatic sliding cabin and landing doors
Each Commercial Crown lift package comes with
- Digital cabin and landing display
- 4 x LED Ceiling Lights
- Dual Full Height Control Operating Panels with Sleek Button Integration Design
- Stylish Push Buttons with Braille
- Wide range of luxury skinplate wall finishes
- Cabin and Landing Door Enabling Keys
- Stainless Steel Handrail
- Battery backup and Cabin lighting in case of power failure
- Automatic return to lowest floor
- Full height light curtain protection beams across cabin entrance
- Over Load Alarm and Indicator
- Creeping Speed Feature.
Incorporate the commercial Crown lift into your next building design
Are you building a new low rise commercial premises or looking to retrofit a lift into an existing building? West Coast Elevators highly skilled consultants can assist you with design, ideas and concepts to ensure you get the best product in the most suitable location. You will be amazed where we can incorporate a lift into any commercial or public building design, minimising space and saving on builders works. Call today for a no obligation measure and quote with experienced technical advice on 08 6263 5253.
1100w x 1400d (mm)
Three Phase 415V
Three Phase 415V