About the lift
Complying to AS1735.16 Lifts for persons with Limited Mobility
The Commercial DDA Lift package is Designed by West Coast Elevators specifically for low rise Commercial and Public applications. This Lift comes with all requirements of AS1735.16/12 and compliant to the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
West Coast Elevators have tailored a complete package for every Commercial DDA Lift as ‘standard’ making the Commercial DDA Lift a superior low rise commercial lift with automatic sliding cabin and landing doors.
Each DDA Lift
package comes with
- Digital cabin and landing displays
- Dual Full Height Control Operating Panels with Sleek Button Integration Design
- 4 x LED Ceiling Lights
- Stylish Push Buttons with Braille
- Wide range of luxury skinplate and stainless steel wall finishes
- Cabin and Landing Door Enabling Keys
- Stainless Steel Handrail
- Battery backup and Cabin lighting in case of power failure
- Automatic return to lowest floor
- Full height light curtain protection beams across cabin entrance
- Over Load Alarm and Indicator
- Creeping Speed Feature
- Auto Dial Telephone in Cabin
- Landing Door Indicators
- Cabin arrival Gong to each Landing.
|PIT||400kg - 150 mm (Min)
500kg - 200mm (Min)
|HEADROOM||2600 mm (Min)|
|POWER||Single Phase 32amp|
Incorporate the Commercial DDA Lift
into your next building design
Are you are building a new low rise commercial premises or looking to retrofit a lift into an existing building? West Coast Elevators highly skilled consultants can assist you with design, ideas and concepts to ensure you get the best product in the most suitable location. You will be amazed where we can incorporate a lift into any commercial or public building design, minimising space and saving on builders works. Call today for a no obligation measure and quote with experienced technical advice on 08 6263 5253.
Contact us for a quote